Create the perfect fall beverage with fresh-picked apples in this apple sangria.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 75 min. | Serves: 6-8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) white wine
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 pears, sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) sparkling white wine or champagne
- Rosemary for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine white wine, apple cider, apples, orange, pears and cranberries.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over ice with sparkling white wine, garnish with rosemary.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 210, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 10mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.