Show your family some love with this light, healthy and delicious pasta that's filled with an array of vegetables, giving you immense flavor in each bite.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 20 min.| Serves: 4-6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. casarecce or rotini pasta
- 4 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 cup asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup Kroger™ Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, snow peas and onion. Cover with a lid and stir occasionally. Cook for 10 minutes, until tender.
- Add in the garlic and chicken broth. Cook uncovered for 1 minute. Add in the pasta and toss to coat. Stir in the basil and Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Tip: Complete the meal by serving it with a baguette and/or a side salad. Pair this meal with Noble Vines 337 Cabernet Sauvignon.
Per serving: Calories 260, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 250mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates 34g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 9g, Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.