White chocolate and apple pie spices will make this snack mix a crowd favorite.
Hands-On Time: 20 min.
Total Time: 20 min.
Serves: 20 | Difficulty: Easy
- 8 cups wholegrain cereal squares
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. apple pie spice
- ¼ cup Kroger butter
- ½ cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package (2.5 oz.) apple chips
- Place cereal in a large mixing bowl; set aside. Mix powdered sugar and apple pie spice in a 2 gallon zip-closing food storage bag; set aside.
- Combine butter, peanut butter and white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds; stir, then continue microwaving in 30 second intervals until all ingredients have melted.
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir gently to coat. Transfer cereal to bag containing powdered sugar. Toss to coat each piece. Mix in cranberries and apple chips.
- Store in an airtight container.
Per serving: Calories 290, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates 48g (16% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 33g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 40%.